Exchange Technical Account Manager, Tokyo
Posted Jan 24, 2022 - Requisition No. 100085
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're responsible for supplying it. Our Content Acquisition and Business Management team (CABM) is all about capturing and integrating data to provide our customers with the information they need. The department is comprised of several teams including: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Client Service, and Contracts. We onboard an incredible amount of content so it's imperative that it is discoverable, compliant, done in an efficient manner, and compliments other Bloomberg products.
What’s the role?
You're on the pulse with market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver you thrive on building innovative solutions to sophisticated problems.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to work in the Exchange Data & Business team. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment to deliver the highest quality real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives, commodities & fixed income.
Our primary responsibility is developing real-time market data feeds from exchanges. This includes leading projects, building relationships, solving challenging problems for clients, and exploring business opportunities with the Exchanges. You will be responsible for all exchange products across APAC, working closely with Sales, Software Engineering, Networks, Enterprise Solutions and exchanges to ensure the successful delivery of exchange products to Bloomberg customers. You will have prior experience of handling market data specifications and will be confident in interpreting these in order to define appropriate business deliverable.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build strategic relationships with exchanges and clients
- Translate exchange documentation and technical specifications into business deliverable for new exchange data on Bloomberg
- Manage projects in conjunction with technical project mangers, software engineering and business stakeholders.
- Overall escalation point for any issues with exchange market data
- Acquire/possess deeper knowledge regarding exchange provided products and how they impact our clients and their workflows
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related fields
- Entrepreneurial spirit and solution-minded with "can-do" attitude
- Ability to discuss deep technical concepts, evaluate trade-offs and devise innovative solutions
- Experience working for an Exchange or in the Market Data industry
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation & organisational skills
- Knowledge of FIX and/or other message protocols and Market Data connectivity
- Business proficiency in English and second language preferred.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.