Accounts Payable Analyst
Posted Jan 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 100215
On any given day we will expect for you to handle LATAM accounts payable operations. The team maintains Purchase Ledger for the LATAM region, validating accuracy of documentation, direct and indirect tax analysis, support to internal customers and external vendors, be a key player on supporting the statutory accounting activities for Latin America, working with a variety of stakeholders in a complex environment.
You have strong communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to details. You maintain excellent problem solving, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
We’ll trust you to:
Perform and monitor regional accounts payable process (end to end), perform local/regional reporting and controls, including but not limited to:
- Process all invoice types (i.e. PO/Non-PO) as assigned by management in a timely and accurate manner
- Facilitate rush requests from end-users or vendors for critical payments
- Monitor and action any assigned EDI errors
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/request as needed by management
- Identify issues and potential solutions to improve operational processes and address root causes
- Perform regional reconciliation process for accounts payable related accounts
- Review any aged open items to ensure proper action/follow-up
- Effectively manage all customer service internal tickets and ensure effective and timely resolution of all tickets within departmental targeted SLAs
- Be knowledgeable of all AP processes and technologies - to be able to explain/train end-users or vendors
- Ensure departmental process/policy documentation is up to date
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our vendors and business stakeholders, always aiming to go "above and beyond" where possible.
- Join and be active team member on the Regional Scrum team, helping to leverage the Agile Scrum Framework
- A Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Economics or Accounting)
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Accounts payable and treasury areas
- Proven SAP system and monitoring skills (Mandatory SAP prior experience)
- Proven management and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory). Spanish is a plus
- In depth knowledge about accounts payable operations and controls
You’ll need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.