Head of Web Experience, Enterprise Data
New York, NY
Posted May 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 100595
What’s the role?
We are seeking a cutting-edge digital product manager to lead an exciting effort with the goal of using digital to revolutionize our customers online interaction with Bloomberg Enterprise Data. The Head of Customer Digital Experience will design the end-to-end strategy for digital experience across multiple technology platforms.
The role requires a leader in all things digital that can utilize a diverse technical skill set to turn big ideas into reality. Experience with web development, UX/UI, testing and optimization, and analytics that will help us bring our customer engagement to the next level and help make meaningful impact in the business's acquisition strategies.
The role will require close partnership and integration with marketing, enterprise data & analytics, digital product owners and technology leads. The goal is to revolutionize and consolidate multiple web platforms into a single integrated workflow based experience that will both drive new business and generate new efficiencies through streamlined workflows for our customers. This is a highly-visible strategic role with significant interaction with cross-functional teams across the firm.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead end-to-end strategy for the digital customer experience within Bloomberg Enterprise Data
- Set vision, direction, and strategy for the digital practice, and build best-in-class digital product management and UX design capabilities in support of organizational goals
- Articulate a unified enterprise digital experience roadmap that is scalable and reliable
- Partner with stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the relevant digital teams to deliver targeted experiences for various audiences and client segment
- Manage a team of product managers focused on creating and building a unified web platform
- Partner with internal UX and Product teams to ensure a consistent brand experience across all customer/prospect engagement points
- Manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be a customer advocate - champion consistent and seamless user experiences across all assets and channels
You’ll need to have:
- A track record of successfully building digital teams and creating customer-centric digital product experiences
- Strong acumen in digital technologies and development approaches for web and mobile
- Experience applying data and insights to develop a digital strategy and scalable CX execution roadmap
- A background of conceiving, designing and delivering building best in class digital web platforms
- A keen interest in understanding customer insights, attitudes and behaviors
- Ability to think strategically and create innovative strategies and plans at scale
- Strong collaboration skills in a highly matrixed organization environment
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.