ETF and Equity Dividend Research Analyst
Posted Mar 28, 2022 - Requisition No. 101962
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. In Global Data, we’re responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
More than 320,000 business leaders rely on the real time financial information available on the Bloomberg Professional Service. Our products run on intelligence and industry-specific insight provided by Global Data’s Dividend Forecasting team. Our team of Analysts insights and research move the markets every day, and we are growing. That’s where you come in.
As an ETF and Equity Dividend Forecasting Research Analyst, your actions will produce powerful results. You will need to have the context – meaning that having passion for and an understanding of the markets is a must. With this foundation, you’ll develop expertise in key global industries and manage the corresponding data. You’ll learn to leverage your financial knowledge and analytical thinking to derive meaningful insights for our customers. You’ll transform complex data and work processes into products that are indispensable to our users. That’s our purpose- come find yours!
We’ll trust you to:
- Acquire, update and maintain high-quality financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Monitor and interpret major company and ETF developments and identify themes or trends affecting key market sectors
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments throughout Bloomberg as well as external clients
- Work with other data and core business groups, such as Holdings, Data, Corporate Actions, News and Engineering to help develop and enhance product databases and functionality
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Work on complex data projects related Derivatives and Aggregate Income Driven data sets
- Develop subject matter expertise and derive powerful intelligence – founding the backbone of our Derivatives and Equity functionality
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in data analysis, financial market research and/or information technology
- Demonstrated experience interpreting financial statements; understanding of finance and accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational competency and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented research and analysis skills
- Desire to improve and further develop our products
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically approach problems
- Keen interest in information management, technology and product development
We’d love to see:
- Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, MBA, or related discipline preferred/CFA designation
- A high-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Python
- Previous work experience with the Bloomberg Terminal, or Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) certification
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.