Enterprise Buyside or Sellside Client Support - Bloomberg Career Returners
Posted Mar 30, 2022 - Requisition No. 102048
Bloomberg’s Enterprise Support teams provide exceptional service to clients across a suite of products including buyside and sellside order, execution and position management systems, in addition to risk and regulatory solutions that allows Bloomberg clients to operate effectively.
Bloomberg’s Enterprise Support teams are aligned to their industry leading Buy- and Sell-Side order management solutions (Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) and Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS)) that deliver global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations.
There are also opportunities within the Risk and Regulation Support Team that provides clients exceptional service across our suite of products including Bloomberg's Regulatory Reporting Services (BRRS), Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS), Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA), and Bloomberg Vault (BVLT) surveillance in line with their risk, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Bloomberg are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support their clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
What is the role?
When you join, you will complete Bloomberg’s Analytics training programme, which is a comprehensive training covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer. There is also an opportunity to complete an asset class specialism.
Following the completion of your training, you will move into a team of passionate and high-performing Enterprise Support representatives responsible for either the Buy-side OMS (AIM Tradedesk) or Sell-Side OMS (TOMS Tradedesk) products, or one of our Risk, Regulatory and Compliance products, where you will continue to build your knowledge on the industry and Bloomberg’s products.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service their existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of their order management systems. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our specialised Product Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, deliver client trainings and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
- Experience in sell-side or buy-side markets and an in-depth understanding of the full trade life cycle.
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Knowledge of financial regulation
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
We would love to see:
- Interest in technology and coding skills
- Fluency in another European language in addition to English is a plus
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are committed to hiring the best and brightest talent at Bloomberg and we do provide visa sponsorship for this role. However, each case is reviewed on an individual basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.