Recruiting Manager - Software Engineering
New York, NY
Posted Apr 25, 2022 - Requisition No. 102895
At Bloomberg, our tech recruiters are passionate about hiring dynamic and innovative individuals to build out our growing Engineering business. As a tech recruitment team, we take great pride in attracting, assessing and impressing the best engineers out there because we value the impact they have on the company’s success.
We work in a fast-paced environment, developing creative strategies to hire the best talent in the market. We partner closely with our engineering department to ensure we have a deep understanding of their business objectives, products, people, and challenges. We are a curious, data-driven team that is passionate about providing the best candidate experience.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for leaders to join us - that's where you come in. As a player-coach, you'll lead a team of recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators responsible for engineering hiring. You will partner with senior level managers and other key stakeholders to define the recruiting roadmap for your team, while being primarily responsible for the quality of execution of your team.
We'll trust you to:
-Manage, encourage and motivate a high performing team to achieve great results, while supporting individual growth and development
- Challenge the status quo to develop and drive proactive recruitment strategies for current and future business needs
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Use data to measure the success and impact of your teams recruitment efforts
- Project manage key initiatives that impact the overall Software Engineering recruitment strategy
- Know what is happening in the external market
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing activities
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life cycle, from reviewing resumes to closing candidates, in a high volume and complex recruitment environment
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience (agency and internal)
- 2+ years of experience managing recruiters and sourcers, helping people to develop
- Proven track record of directly sourcing software engineers
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- A consultative approach with the ability to influence
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Does this sound like you?
Let’s have a chat. Appy and we will get in touch to let you know next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.