Project Manager/Client Services Lead - London
Posted Apr 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 102946
Bloomberg Media makes global business leaders smarter, faster with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data delivered on every platform, across every time zone. Our name means instant credibility whether it's the Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Mobile, Bloomberg Businessweek or any of our other platforms. We publish in more places than any other media company.
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our EMEA Client Services Team. You will oversee the successful delivery of large scale projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion. You will be key in driving projects and retaining business, ensuring projects are delivered on time and that clients are serviced to the highest of standards. The role involves daily contact with clients and agencies and working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead 360° projects, from pre-sale to completion, managing schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk management
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns whilst building and strengthening client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project delivers successfully
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources, including third-party vendors
- Ensure that all documents adhere to internal guidelines and best practice processes
You need to have:
- Extensive project management experience, ideally at media owner or agency side
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, working well under tight deadlines
- Stellar presentation and time management skills
- Video production knowledge
- Broad knowledge of social and digital communications
- Commercial awareness ideally with Financial Services and business knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive 'can do 'attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse team, show good judgment and self-reliant skills
Willingness and ability to travel when needed
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com