Financial Analyst - Enterprise Services
New York, NY
Posted Jun 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 104473
At Bloomberg Finance, we are committed to providing extraordinary support to our business partners and the wider finance communities. We are looking for a strong Financial Analyst to support multiple businesses in the Enterprise Services division which focuses on the full enterprise client lifecycle with Bloomberg. Reporting to the Team Lead, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, and possess excellent technical and financial acumen.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support the consolidated reporting, analysis, and business planning across the Enterprise Services division
- Provide a broad range of financial, operational, and transactional needs to finance leadership and business partners
- Review financials to ensure accounting integrity and perform research and reconciliation as needed
- Support the shared services cost allocation model by enhancing the collection, calculation, and overall data stewardship and management of the process
- Assist in gathering and refining data sets to help drive efficiency and effectiveness in work products
- Help maintain underlining data and structural integrity in various systems to ensure reporting quality
- Help identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of processes and controls, and implement improvements to streamline the collection, use, and presentation of data
- Continually develop and evolve on insightful reporting and analytics
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization on various deliverables
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field of study
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of success
- Strong quantitative and data manipulation skills with excellent use of common applications such as MS, Tableau, Power BI, etc. is preferredd
- Ability to work with detailed and disparate data sets and succinctly translate in a simple, effective manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to nimbly adjust with changing priorities
- High curiosity level and desire to learn
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.