Diversity Sourcing Partner - Data
Posted Jul 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 105275
At Bloomberg we work on purpose. In some roles no two days are the same. In others you’ll get to hone your talent to a fine point. But all of us engage in meaningful work, delivering leading edge products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll also get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with opportunities to give back.
We are a creative and forward-thinking team, working with the desire to achieve one goal: To attract and hire the best under-represented experienced talent out there in the market. In this role, you will be part of the Diversity Sourcing Team and the Data Recruitment team. Our Data business is critical to Bloomberg and has a real breadth of roles within the group including Data Analysts, Data Specialists, Account Managers and Product Managers to name a few.
Among these businesses, you’ll be responsible for finding the best talent across a diverse slate of professionals. Out of the gate, you’ll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s business strategy.
Who you are:
You are an energetic, commercial, creative and collaborative recruiter who believes that talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You know the financial services landscape and just how critical it is to find the right thinkers, doers, analysts, product managers, leaders and innovative talent in order to compete in a marketplace of emergent platforms, products and personalities.
What you'll do:
With a dual reporting line into both the Diversity Sourcing and the Data Recruitment teams, you will have responsibility for completing a wide variety of searches; building innovative sourcing strategies, securing relationships with diverse talent networks and representing the Bloomberg brand in every interaction.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the roles & teams you're sourcing for, and how they fit into the organization
- Create and implement innovative and proven sourcing strategies, using all available resources
- Build a strong, diverse pipeline of highly qualified, passive talent through direct sourcing activities
- Screen profiles/resumes and conduct intake calls to better understand candidate background & motivations
- Pitch sourced (screened) candidates to recruiting team to find opportunities that are most aligned to their skills, interests, and career goals
- Ensure hiring managers have access to a diverse slate of candidates
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Regularly track pipeline activity and use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts
- Know what is happening in the external market and proactively share this information with the wider recruiting team and key decision makers
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in recruitment or search
- A solid foundation and understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services or technology space
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize in an environment with many challenging demands
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced high volume environment
We’d love to see:
- A great team mate who is self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity
- Someone who absolutely loves market mapping and deep dives into competitor intelligence reports and market analysis
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com