2023 Summer News Internship (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C.)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 105287
Bloomberg News is one of the world's leading financial news organizations, delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms.
If it impacts markets, we'll be there -- breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policy to help our ever-expanding audience stay ahead.
We need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation -- which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories and will seize the opportunity to learn from our award-winning journalists. You’ll gain hands-on reporting experience, conduct interviews, dig into data and collaborate with colleagues in our bureaus across the world.
We operate as one newsroom – a collaborative and diverse environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our readers. When joining our newsroom, you may have the opportunity to be placed into a variety of teams including but not limited to, Autos, Energy, Broadcast, Technology, Equities, Real Estate, Health, QuickTake, and more.
We’re looking for: - A passion for news and/or a willingness to dig in and learn about global financial markets, companies and economies
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Availability to work up to 40 hours a week, in-person/onsite in our NYC office for 12 weeks, beginning in June 2023
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Please highlight if any of the following are present; fluency in a foreing language, multi-platform skills, and data journalism/coding experience. What you’ll need to apply: - Resume/CV
- Cover Letter
- Preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform
Deadline to Apply: Please submit your application by Monday, October 24th, 2022.
If this sounds like you:Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status