New York, NY
Posted Jul 8, 2022 - Requisition No. 105321
Bloomberg's RPA & Performance Improvement team goal is to provide a digital workforce that can supplement humans and automate low value and/or repetitive task across all Bloomberg functions/departments. We are also responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities utilizing automated tools, and develop recommendations to successfully implement those improvements.
What’s the role?
We are seeking an experienced RPA Developer for our RPA/Intelligent Automation team. Your primary responsibilities will be to serve as RPA Developer to develop efficient scalable automation processes and support the business, operations and post-production monitoring/troubleshooting. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to work closely with Business, Process analyst and infrastructure team to develop, monitor and support new automations. Also, responsible to schedule and run Blue Prism processes, ensure the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment, investigate any issues in the production processes, and raise change requests or support calls where required
We’ll trust you to:
- Develops efficient, well-structured and scalable automation processes
- Follow RPA development methodology and best practices/ standards
- Designs automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
- Authors and maintains solution design documentation
- Support post-production automation processes, monitor RPA environments
- Collects and analyse System and Business Exceptions of the automations in Production
- Daily managing of the Blue Prism production environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc.).
- Ensuring the Operational Handbook document that is produced as part of the implementation is completed to agreed standard and includes sufficient instruction, information and advice on the running of a Blue Prism automated process in a normal daily operational environment.
- Owning and solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work closely with the related automation delivery teams to drive successful automation in an agile fashion
- Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process performance
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Information/Computer related field
- 5+ years of experience in business-facing IT role or business/process analytics role.
- Minimum 1+ years of BluePrism development/support experience with good .NET/C# and SQL Server background
- A passion for finding solutions to challenges and enjoys creative problem solving and the ability to work in collaboration and always look for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over projects and tasks.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in AI/Machine learnings/Cognitive automation
- Familiarity on Python, Java, REST, JSON and Power-shell
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
- Exposure to SAP ERP system
We’d love to see:
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in creating Epics/User Stories in JIRA
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.