Enterprise Sales - Portfolio & Risk Analytics (PORT) Sales Relationship Manager - Sydney
Posted Jul 12, 2022 - Requisition No. 105383
Our Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. PORT Enterprise Solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
With a consultative approach, you’ll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how PORT Enterprise will help them make the best investment and/or trading decisions. You're someone that understands the nuts and bolts of portfolio management, perhaps acquired at a buy-side firm or whilst working for another vendor. With this technical knowledge and an astute commercial mindset, you will meet clients on a regular basis, give product demonstrations and presentations to current clients and prospects, and work to exceed sales metrics.
We'll trust you to:
- Acquire new clients and expand the footprint of PORT Enterprise
- Manage client engagement and relationships particularly in the buy-side sector
- Collaborate internally with other Sales teams, Implementation, and support teams to deliver the Bloomberg value proposition to clients
- Achieve sales targets and agreed level of client engagement activities
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Experience selling to, or working in the buy-side (pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds) in the past 5 years
- Equities and/or Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.