EMEA Facilities Infrastructure Manager
Posted Jul 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 105827
EMEA Facilities Infrastructure Manager
Bloomberg prides itself on providing extraordinary and outstanding level of service to its clients, and the work environment we provide to our employees is no different!
Our EMEA Facilities Infrastructure team sits at the very centre of these fantastic work environments, ensuring the experience for customers, employees and guests is never compromised and is second to none.
We are looking for an EMEA Infrastructure Manager to develop the building and engineering systems, playing a key role in crafting the vendor team and the services needed to optimize our workplace experience.
As part of the EMEA team you will work around the region to deliver building infrastructure projects, drive M&E vendors to ensure service levels and standards are met, whilst maintaining the highest levels of reliability and resilience.
We'll trust you to:
- Operate effectively in a hands-on role as well as being a strategic, big-picture leader across vendor and in-house teams
- Build partnerships with multi-functional teams and facilitate interactions with upper management
- Contribute collaboratively with internal and external partners on a global scale regarding Building Systems Engineering and other fields
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise and shift priorities quickly
- Manage engineering maintenance, establishing and executing proactive planned maintenance programmes and projects
- Anticipate and communicate potential project management risks and raise to management
- Experience relevant to the fields of Building Systems Engineering, spanning the fields of controls, mechanical and electrical plant (MEP)
- Data Centre and Critical Systems experience
- Ability to remotely manage incidents to gather facts, identify root cause, accurately communicate to stakeholders and ensure appropriate escalations IOT and Intelligent Building Systems understanding
- Inherent understanding of health & safety governance systems
- Vendor management capabilities including procurement of services such as building maintenance and large-scale projects across the EMEA Real Estate sector
- Contract management skills and the ability to form professional, collaborative relationships with externally sourced suppliers
- Ability to inspire change
- True passion for supporting outstanding client experiences through delivery of the highest standards of quality and reliability
- Knowledge and application of planned maintenance schedules, including SFG20 and CAFM systems.
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to develop and maintain solid partner relationships
- Budget and forecast management experience
- Excitement and ability for regular travel
- Relevant accreditation applicable in the building services sector
- Understanding of Agile work practices, including SCRUM
- Experience in data collection, analytics and reporting
- Ability in advising the development and implementation of integrated PPM programmes
- Language skills to communicate effectively with teams around EMEA
- Passion for environmental sustainability and application within infrastructure management
You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.net
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com