Enterprise Services - Customer Support, Execution Management System (EMSX Tradedesk) - Hong Kong
Posted Jul 28, 2022 - Requisition No. 105891
As part of our Enterprise Services, Tradedesk is the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
What's the role?
You're a calm, knowledgeable force in a fast-paced, volatile market. Our clients rely on our domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Electronic Trading Services to make better business decisions. You're always looking for and sharing tips and insights about classic features and exciting new functionality. And whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
We'll trust you to provide expertise in the 3 core areas below:
- Utilize your product knowledge and acquired client intel to support our clients on trade-related issues through multiple ongoing chats,
- Exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution
- Create clear and up-to-date documentation on client needs
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders
Product and Domain Expertise
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows
- Share and build knowledge across our Electronic Trading businesses
- Apply your product knowledge to add value to the client experience
- Stay ahead of what's happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
- Pre and Post-sales activities including client demos and onboarding
- Generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns
- Validate, analyse and prioritize product enhancement requests and fixes for Product and Engineering
- Provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin as this role will cover clients across North Asia
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting or using electronic trading tools
- Previous experience in a client facing environment covering equity, futures and options products
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and persistent customer service
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.