Enterprise Services - Compliance Product Support Representative (BVAULT) - Tokyo
Posted Jul 29, 2022 - Requisition No. 105928
Bloomberg Vault is an integrated compliance and surveillance solution designed to help global financial service customers meet their regulatory obligations and business standards. Vault enables firms to capture, control, archive, reconstruct, and analyze their trades, e-communications, social channels, and voice across the entire trading life-cycle on a real time or historic basis.
What’s the role?
The BVAULT Support team is a part of the Bloomberg Enterprise Services department - The role of a Support Representative is to provide excellent customer service to a large global client base, track market and product usage trends, drive developments in conjunction with business managers and engineers and seek revenue generation opportunities for Sales and Account Management. We work in a very fast paced environment, where prioritisation and operational excellence is key. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy.
As a representative on this team, your day to day will consist of managing client support cases, participating in working groups to optimise internal and client facing processes, involvement in sales campaigns to increase adoption and finding creative solutions for client issues that concern complex 3rd party set ups.
We’ll trust you to:
- Serve as a liaison between customers, sales and product departments to address customer requests on BVAULT
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and formulate next steps to bring them to resolution
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts across business functions and levels
- Spot market and product usage trends to increase revenue opportunities for Sales and Account Management
- Think out-of-the-box in finding new solutions to provide better services to our customers
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in financial Services or a Technology company
- High business fluency in written and spoken Japanese and English
- Previous support experience in a client-facing environment (sales support, customer support, etc..)
- Experience in project management; strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfort working with various technology and basic experience navigating product workflows
We'd love to see:
- Fundamental awareness of technical constructs such as FTP sites, data ingestion and encryption/decryption
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/vault/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.