Enterprise Services - Regulatory Reporting Implementation Specialist
Posted Aug 2, 2022 - Requisition No. 105992
Bloomberg’s Regulatory Reporting Services (BRRS) is a business that caters to a broad set of global clients, firms impacted by one or more regulations, including, MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR and other G20 derivatives reporting obligations. We’re investing in this business and building out a multi-obligation reporting and assurance services business on top of our award winning MiFIR regulatory reporting hub and complementing our regulated entities (ARM & APA).
The Bloomberg TCA/Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Implementation group provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform TCA on their trades, produce Regulatory reporting and surveillance capabilities for each asset classes.
What's the role?
To support our growing Regulatory Reporting global customer base, we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Implementation team in London. In this role, you will project manage the implementation of end to end workflow, ensure project timelines are met, delivery is completed at a high standard and provide proper on-boarding/training to the end client.
The BRRS Implementation team partners with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We also work with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient and exceptional on-boarding experience.
The BRRS Implementation member is responsible for:
- Working with Product managers to review the impact of on-boarding new jurisdictions to the existing RHUB platform and associated systems. This will ensure all pre-requisites for a successful product launch have been considered with any training, documentation and product enhancements having been delivered
- Working with Sales to analyse a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution
- This will include scoping the solution and presenting proposed workflow to the client as well as communicating dependency and additional requirements to Product teams and coordinating the client expectation management
- Project manage implementation of any sale in line with our standard procedures. Working with our global client base to integrate our products to fulfil the client firm’s requirements and taking full ownership of delivery of successful implementation to the project timelines
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Ensuring our new clients are setup to use the maximum benefit from our product
- Defining internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions and workflow
We'll trust you to:
- Understand and map client systems and workflows to scope integration work via a formal proposal
- Project manage complex technical implementations with engineering and the client
- Project manage end to end client workflow and delivery of the service
- Work effectively with the global team in sharing knowledge, communicating and collaborating
- Work effectively with relevant internal stakeholders to deliver successful completion of implementation projects, roll out of new products and coordinate workflow changes where applicable
- On-board and setup the relevant end user functions and features including report rules, exception management rules and alerts, administration/ permission controls, specific user groups/departments set ups (Front Office, Compliance, Best Execution monitoring groups. Technical project managers, System administrator...)
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk
You'll need to have:
- Develop detailed project plans and demonstrate strong project and time management skills working across multiple internal groups and external vendors and clients
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- Strong communication skills to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the project
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Keep up to date with the latest market reforms and changes in the industry and our latest product releases
- Working knowledge of the requirements of the following regulations: SFTR, MiFID II and EMIR
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com