Workplace Experience Specialist
Posted Aug 2, 2022 - Requisition No. 105999
Workplace Experience Specialist
Here at Bloomberg, our employees' experience is a top priority. We’re known for providing outstanding customer service, and an experience that's consistent with our brand - outstanding and magnificent!
Bloomberg's Workplace Experience group is looking for an individual to join our team. We warmly welcome our employees, guests and visitors as well as improve their internal experience within our EMEA headquarters. We are a critical component of our robust customer engagement philosophy and are particularly important given the agile design of our building. It is our responsibility to ensure the entire experience is consistently handled with outstanding service.
As a Workplace Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for facilitating the relationships within the building promoting the guest and employee experience for our London European Headquarters, home to around 4,000 of our employees. You will ensure the office experience and operations run smoothly on a day-to-day basis and be a key link between stakeholders and the Workplace Operations and Supply Chain teams. As part of your role, you will need to be ready to answer questions, collaborate with multiple groups, both internal and external, by teaming up with our cross-functional partners such as IT, AV, HR, Facilities and Security, to name a few. You will be a point of contact throughout the employee lifecycle including handling moves, adds or changes required for new hire set ups, internal transfers and space management. You will also serve as an ambassador to all business areas and help support across their planned activity, requirements and strategies.
You will bring your creative thinking, knowledge of industry practices, and innovation to drive enhanced solutions by gathering feedback from our diverse business departments. You will cultivate relationships using outstanding interpersonal skills to partner with senior executives to deliver solutions and continuously improve the working environment. You have the ability to govern sophisticated projects and drive outcomes through enterprise-wide engagement with internal functions and teams.
Every single day will be different - so it's important you're diligent and come in with an open mindset, ready to handle any challenge thrown your way in order to deliver tangible change across our workspace.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop, execute and communicate the strategy for key Workplace objectives as outlined by Product Owners.
- Act as a building ambassador and ‘go to’ person, as the primary contact for queries from internal teams, customers, and vendors.
- Proactively partner with HR, CFO and the business to anticipate occupancy growth and future business objectives.
- Collaborate and liaise with various departments and senior leaders to understand their needs and requirements from a workplace experience perspective.
- Take a holistic view of the building while handling different business groups, their expectations and how departments interact and align.
- Analyse live data to spot patterns of workplace trends and proactively provide solutions to opportunities as they arise.
- Lead regular discussions with departments, informing on any new Workplace Operations initiatives and changes that may impact employees and the workplace.
- Liaise with the Workplace Operations team to co-ordinate and effectively schedule any works to ensure minimal disruption.
- Cultivate an active network of relationships to drive alignment and facilitate collaboration across internal teams and business units at all levels.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational and project management skills with discretion while being proactive, detailed & results-oriented.
- Take on problems directly and promote solutions though clear communication, both written and verbally.
- Collaborate with global counterparts and work to further solidify and implement global quality standards.
- Work with the Front of House team to assist with scheduling and conducting building tours to positively promote the building.
- Strong executive presence, confidence, poise, perseverance, and ability to develop relationships with a variety of partners including executive management.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar field.
- Ability to influence multiple partners including senior leadership.
- Space management experience with a focus on building restacks, moves, adds and changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently implement new processes and lead organizational change initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in an environment with high customer service standards.
- A self-starter who is adaptable, flexible and open.
- Demonstrate an “all hands-on deck” mentality.
- Analytical skills and the ability to tell a story and show trends with data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of building, maintaining and enhancing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience within an agile scrum working methodology or similar project management skills.
- Experience of working with space planning tools such as Tririga.
- Passion for a fast-paced environment and a sense of urgency to be flexible and adapt to business needs.
- Forward-thinking mentality to innovate and suggest workplace improvements.
- Highly detail oriented and organised.
You need to have:
We'd Love to See:
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in contact with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org