New York, NY
Posted Aug 3, 2022 - Requisition No. 106045
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. The Enterprise Sales Finance Team is responsible for providing critical advisory and reporting to Sales and Analytics organizations.
We are looking for an Analyst to assist in the complex workforce planning, analysis, and forecasting. This role provides a unique opportunity to advise senior leaders regarding workforce planning across a sales and support organization of over three thousand personnel spanning the globe.
We’ll trust you to:
- Create financial models and reporting covering monthly headcount, workforce planning, resource allocation, sales force coverage, and sales effectiveness
- Establish business partner relationships with key business contacts, working closely with internal clients to define operational gaps and resolve them, and collaborate with business clients and finance colleagues to develop budgets and forecasts and assist with creation of senior level presentations and analyses
- Handle monthly close process for Sales & Analytics headcount, including proper allocation of resources and expenses to accurately state business profitability
- Analyze historical expense and headcount trends relevant to planning for attrition, career progression, and tenure resource review, and run ad hoc special projects focused on sales and operational needs for decision support to management
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes, and propose improvements to streamline the collection, use, and presentation of data
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in an operational, analytical, or finance role supporting a business
- Proficient quantitative, financial and data manipulation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel proficiency to work with large amount of data, while succinctly summarizing conclusions for management
- Strong organizational skills, effective communication skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Flexibility to work in a fairly unstructured and fast-moving environment
- Experience with SAP, Workday, VBA, and/or executive presentations
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.