Marketing Operations Strategist
New York, NY
Posted Aug 11, 2022 - Requisition No. 106354
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Strategist who will work closely with our Marketing stakeholders and internal partners to set direction for the Marketing Analytics product suite, and own development of this and related tools. You will have superior communication skills to allow you to understand end user needs and translate that into requirements in line with the strategic vision of the tools you manage. You will also have strong project management and organizational skills to lead projects across the Marketing organization.
You need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Owner, Project Manager or Marketing Operations role
- Experience in marketing management, ideally working with a B2B marketing team
- Facility with data visualization tools such as Qlik or Tableau
- Proven experience of working effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Outstanding skills in forming key relationships with collaborators
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Experience in storytelling and in particular data storytelling
- Familiarity with a data science programming language such as SQL
- Familiarity with data engineering concepts such as ETL pipelines, data warehouse infrastructure, etc.
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.