Senior Agile Program Manager/Organizational Coach
New York, NY
Posted Sep 19, 2022 - Requisition No. 106387
We are looking for a Senior Agile Program Manager / Organizational Coach that can help PDE (Product/Data/Engineering) teams to adopt, utilize and scale product delivery processes and practices, to focus on the most critical initiatives for our clients and deliver the most value to them.
We, at the Product Delivery Office, work closely with Engineering, Product, Analytics, Sales and Data teams across the entire organization to craft and continuously improve software products delivery processes, organizational models, strategies, plans and procedures. As a member of our team, you will also have an opportunity to establish processes and policies that promote company culture and vision.
Our team members coach, lead and motivate managers and team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication. We help to set goals and evaluate teams’ performance and growth with qualitative and quantitative metrics. As a part of the Product Delivery Office team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement innovative product development processes to deliver the most complex and ground-breaking Bloomberg's products and initiatives across global markets!
We'll trust you to:
- Define, Improve and Deliver a tailored Agile project management process for our internal clients
- Understand, define and communicate the value being sought for customers
- Enable cross-team collaboration, and oversee risk and dependency management
- Coach and mentor Product/Data/Engineering teams and leaders
- Exercise and champion the Agile principles and practices
- Partner with the PDO team to create consistency in implementing and evolving practices
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
You'll need to have:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience practicing Agile methodologies at a technology firm ideally in the finance industry
- Background in Product Development, Process Design and Improvement while using Agile principles and methods
- Technical and Product Leadership coaching skills include technical team performance management, communication strategies, conflict management strategies, leadership development, prioritization and goal setting, personal accountability and stress management, etc.
- High level of energy and engagement
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.