Financial Analyst, Reporting - Global Compensation
New York, NY
Posted Aug 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 106582
Who are we?
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do outstanding work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing extraordinary support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. The Global Compensation Team is responsible for all aspects of compensation including program design, strategy, funding, metrics, compliance, analysis, reporting and tools (e.g., Bloomberg Online Compensation System) which provides an outstanding opportunity to advise senior leaders company-wide and globally while collaborating with partners throughout the organization.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work with large data sets in order to compile reports from various systems and data sources while ensuring data integrity
- Prepare analytics that provide insights to business managers and leadership
- Work with HRIS, Payroll and Engineering to ensure systems meet needs of compensation
- Ensure company compliance with country specific regulations and laws, including reporting requirements
- Partner with other team members in a collaborative environment that requires effective communication, project planning, hitting deliverables and handling expectations
- Prepare for meetings with business managers, other departments and senior leadership
- Review workflows and provide recommendations for process improvements as part of documentation
- Develop and strengthen relationships
You’ll need to have:
- 3-7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions that address the issue while being innovative and creative
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage expectations and hit deadlines that result in action items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Collaborative team player with the ability to deal with changing priorities
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fluid environment
- Ability to be responsive and act with a sense of urgency
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.