Senior Executive Assistant
Posted Sep 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 108310
Bloomberg's Core Terminal Product business is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to provide support to the Core Applications and Insights division and several Global Business Managers.
You will handle a wide range of multi-function administrative and executive support-related tasks yet feel comfortable working independently. Possessing a high interest/experience in finance or technology, being well organised, analytical, and detail oriented is crucial to this role. A high level of professionalism, business judgement and confidentiality is also critical. Being a strong communicator and having a positive disposition is key as you will build relationships across the division as well as with other internal business areas and external partners. This role is for you if you excel in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
The Core Terminal business is the main revenue driver and financial backbone of Bloomberg. Core Terminal employs more than 2,500 financial professionals that build and sell the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information and market solutions to more than 315,000 customers in more than 174 countries. The Product division of Core Terminal is responsible for the design, development and management of the Bloomberg Terminal product set as well as its position in the market.
We will trust you to:
- Manage heavy and complex calendars, travel arrangements and expense filings /approvals for multiple senior managers
- Provide comprehensive meeting support such as room reservations, catering; building visitor badges, PC support (i.e. laptop hookups, dialins)
- Prioritise the most sensitive items and keep senior management informed
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices globally
- Help with organisation and logistics of group meetings, team events, town halls, off site events
- Help with coordination of candidate interviews, on-boarding new hires onto the team, desk assignments and moves
- Assist with maintaining spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and reports to senior management
- Develop and maintain cross functional relationships with other departments such as Engineering, Data, Product Delivery Office, Facilities, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, and Legal
- Manage ad hoc projects and reporting as required
- Coordinate semi-annual/year-end evaluation/review sessions for each of the global business manager teams
for outside client/vendors as required
You will need to have:
- Recent administrative or business work experience supporting multiple senior managers
- Experience in financial services or technology industries preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure while maintaining a positive disposition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time-management as well as superior attention to detail
- Accustomed to working in "open floor plan" work environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced proficiency with frequency used software and programs such as Microsoft Office and Google Doc Editor Suite
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency with the Bloomberg Terminal
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org