SAP BW & BPC Developer
New York, NY
Posted Sep 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 108968
The SAP BW & BPC Developer is responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of Financial Planning and Management Reporting applications running on an SAP BW &and BPC environment. Only candidates with strong BW, BPC, EPM and ABAP programing skills will be considered.
- Building and maintaining the BW backend architecture supporting the BW & BPC planning applications and reports
- Loading master and transactional data to BW and BPC
- Fixing immediate BW and BPC production issues
- Developing planning applications and maintaining BADI enhancements using ABAP
- Working with business owners to understand requirements of financial planning applications and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related technology field
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP BW backend design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years of BPC design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years of EPM report/template building experience
- Minimum 3 years of ABAP and BADI development skills
- Experience working in BPC Standard version 10.0 and higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
We’d love to see:
- Experience with SAP BO Web intelligence, Analysis for Office, Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with HANA Modeling including CDS Views
- Experience with BPC Cost allocation, Headcount and Compensation planning, Capital Expense, Operational -Expense and Revenue planning
- Knowledge of the SAP FI/CO modules
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.