Client Marketer, Europe (Contract) - Bloomberg Media
Posted Sep 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 109078
**This is a 12-month contract opportunity**
Bloomberg Media has an exciting role for an experienced Client Marketer to join the on a 12-month contract for the European region. This individual will be responsible for developing ideas and building strategic proposals for tier one B2B and B2C advertisers, leveraging Bloomberg’s unique, data-driven capabilities and global platforms across TV; digital; social; events; radio and print properties. This position is based in Bloomberg’s London award-winning media hub and will include client-facing marketing support across the region and working closely in collaboration with relevant stakeholders around the world.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with media sales and other key stakeholders to develop, sell, execute and renew strategic advertising programmes for advertising clients in Europe
- Emphasis on digital, mobile, social, events, magazine, TV, radio and custom content
- Craft proposals that position strategic ideas and showcase our unique offering
- Present when appropriate at internal and external meetings with clients and media agencies
What you need:
- 3+ years previous media agency, creative agency or media owner marketing experience
- Solid understanding of brand marketing and client service/account management
- Experience with writing marketing and media presentations and effectively presenting to executive-level clients (communication of data and idea-based solutions is imperative)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office. Has an eye for presentation design (Photoshop skills a bonus!).
- Bloomberg is a data company. An ideal candidate should understand the value and embrace the importance of data-driven creative solutions.
- Travel may at times be required
How you’ll stand out:
- Organised, attention to detail.
- Strong collaborator and works well in a team-oriented environment, but also self-sufficient and pro-active about leading rather than waiting for direction.
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com