Marketing Manager -ASEAN/ANZ, Singapore
Posted Oct 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 110357
The Bloomberg Central Marketing team is an industry leading and award winning in-house Marketing department at one of the most influential financial services and technology brands in the world. Our mission is to leverage our wealth of data to understand the markets and our target audiences and then deliver impactful, creative and results focused programs that support the growth of our brand and align to the strategic priorities of the businesses.
With teams spread across every major Bloomberg office around the world, we have the breadth of resources and market knowledge to take on any objective as well as the Marketing expertise to intelligently address any challenge with a multi-channel, results oriented approach.
The Asia Pacific Financial Products Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced marketing manager for the ASEAN and ANZ region. Based in our Singapore office, this Marketing Manager will define, develop and execute best-in-class cross channel marketing plans that support our business objectives and help lead all branding and marketing support initiatives in the region.
That includes but is not limited to building awareness of our brand and the solutions we offer for the Financial Services industry, generating and nurturing leads for priority acquisition and expansion sales targets, and deepening existing client relationships to drive stronger brand loyalty and retention.
As a member of the Asia Pacific Financial Solutions Marketing team, this individual will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house creative agency and events teams to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards. They will also partner closely with our internal communications and government relations teams in the region to ensure that our external marketing and communications efforts are aligned and in tune with business priorities for the company.
We’ll trust you to:
- Strategize and lead marketing strategy across Southeast Asia and Australia markets: assessing the market, understanding audiences, competition and designing the full marketing mix to drive brand differentiation, product preference and business goals
- Identify and lead business priorities, devise innovative multi-channel marketing strategies that support the achievement of business growth and brand health objectives, focusing on key initiatives aligned to business goals
- Own campaign objective, planning, execution and be accountable on campaign results
- Evaluation of marketing strategies and campaigns against agreed business and brand objectives, maximise return of investment from marketing activities through the optimization of marketing budget allocation by market, by strategy and by activity
- Possess excellent business judgement, strategic aptitude with strong analytical skills to derive actionable insights from data and market intelligence and provide to internal stakeholders
- Continue to evolve digital adoption and usage and seek opportunities to co-create with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Collaborate and build value-based partnerships with internal & external agencies including functional partners
- Establish strategic alignment through strong collaboration with global marketing teams and contributing to global and regional best practices
- Operate autonomously, have excellent communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas and influence stakeholders
- Be an advocate for the Bloomberg brand and ensure that all marketing activities are aligned and build the Bloomberg brand internally and externally
- Attention to detail, organized, proactive and resourceful
You need to have:
- 8 or more years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Market experience of ASEAN and ANZ region
- Experience working in global organization with a proven track record of working in a matrix organisation and highly dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with internal stakeholders, serving as go-to person, strengthening value-based relationships at peer level or above and add strategic value to business partners
- Ability to develop strategic narratives that commercializes ideas
- Ability to connect the dots between strategy, product and business
- Effective communication, presentation and thought leadership skills
- Savvy with marketing full funnel campaigns
- Excellent cross-functional skills such as customer lifecycle management, social media marketing and content marketing
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills to successfully manage multiple, concurrent priorities
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn, take risk and challenge status quo
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Proven continuous career growth within an organisation
We'd love to see
- Understanding of the financial markets and its eco-system
- Prior experience working in agency
- Fluency in an Asian languages (Thai/Bahasa Indonesia/Filipino)
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.