Campus Engineering Recruiting Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
Posted Oct 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 110416
Our Software Engineers tackle some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges, and Recruiting is a key driver of their success. We take great pride in attracting, assessing and impressing the best engineers out there because we value the impact they have on the company’s success.
On the Campus and Experienced Hire team, we know our success comes from a partnership with the Engineering managers, and we take pride in the personalised approach we can take to building great teams. In London, we manage Engineering recruitment for all EMEA offices - across many roles including Software Engineers, AI Researchers, SREs, and more. We work in a fast-paced environment, but we are always focused on developing creative sourcing strategies to hire the best talent.
What's the Role?
We are looking to hire several highly organised, energetic coordinators to join our Engineering Recruiting teams. This role will involve partnering closely with our recruiters and software engineers to hire the best technical talent into Bloomberg, working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
You will be a vital asset to the Engineering Recruitment team. As the first point of contact for our candidates, providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind. You will ensure a welcoming and comfortable environment for all internal and external clients and candidates. You will manage and prioritise a high volume of candidates and will be responsible for coordinating a seamless interview process from start to finish.
We'll trust you to:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews, communicate interview details and host candidate visits.
- Handle all candidate travel and expense reimbursement.
- Establish effective working relationships with engineers, recruiting team members and vendors.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects and prioritise tasks.
- Manage internal and external job postings, including the posting of jobs on internal and external websites.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and produce ad-hoc reports as required.
- Organise and attend in-house, on-campus and internship events including interview days, career fairs, hackathons, etc.
You’ll need to have:
- An ‘all hands-on deck’ approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We'd love to see:
- A background in customer service or a client-facing role.
- Prior experience in Recruitment/Administration (Advantageous)
- An interest in Technology or Engineering.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org