Trade Order Management System (TOMS) Trade Desk Analyst, Enterprise Services – Bloomberg Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Oct 19, 2022 - Requisition No. 110502
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture, and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
Our Tradedesk teams are aligned to our industry leading Sell-Side order management solutions Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) that deliver global order, execution, and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back-office operations.
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our TOMS clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
What’s The Role?
You will join one of our TOMS Analytics teams, (TOMS Tradedesk) in NYC, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients using the Sell-Side OMS (TOMS Tradedesk) products. Here you will continue to build your knowledge on the industry, OMS functionality and Bloomberg terminal in general.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of our order management systems and technology solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team or progressing into an enterprise role. You could go on to take up a Leadership position or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Provide our clients with the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions, using product knowledge and acquired client intelligence
- Build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Know your customer’s business, our competitors, and Bloomberg’s product offerings.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the short- and long-term impact on our clients
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Be involved in generating leads and contributing to sales campaigns, prioritize product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You'll Need To Have:
- 3 + years experience in a Finances Services/Technology position
- Knowledge of sell-side markets and an in-depth understanding of the full trade life cycle
- Proven experience with order management or electronic trading systems
- Understanding of regulations affecting the market
- Demonstrable ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
We’d Love To See (Nice To Haves):
- A self-starter: someone who is a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML
- Interest in technology and coding skills
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. But it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
What is Bloomberg?: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/stories/what-is-bloomberg/
View our Benefits: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/employee-benefits/united-states/?tactic-page=588601
Does This Sound Like You?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 90,000 - 120,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus