Enterprise Sales - Buy-side Enterprise Relationship Manager - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 111065
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world! We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What’s the role?
We’re seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to join the very exciting Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) group that covers the largest asset manager and asset owner in the industry. The role is based in Hong Kong to run the global relationships with multiple Tier 1 strategic accounts.
Beyond the terminal opportunity, you will be entrusted in growing our enterprise product franchise and enterprise data business. You will work with the dedicated product specialists to succeed in this exciting market. You will be responsible for developing deep and trusted relationships with these clients, understanding their full work-flow and technology. Your experienced consultative approach should uncover opportunities and expand our partnerships whilst at the same time growing our clients overall operating efficiency. You will be up to date with the latest trends and business initiatives within our client base. Your sales skills, dedication and motivation will allow us to increase short and long term sales opportunities and mitigate risks to our existing revenue. You'll be expected to successfully manage relationships with executives and drive enterprise revenue strategies.
We’ll trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to identify revenue opportunities from our Enterprise terminal, data and product business
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining our offerings or looking to build outstanding offerings that present strong ROI for the firm and/or cost saving
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business - this will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who use our broader technology and data suite
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for your customers
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions with different teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You’ll need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of buy-side experience or significant transferable experience in sales
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Proven track record leading sophisticated sales engagements
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Outstanding presentation, training and communication skills
- Team player attitude and collaborative style across multiple product lines and sales teams
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.