HR Learning Systems Analyst (8 Month Contract)
Posted Nov 15, 2022 - Requisition No. 111624
From exploring cutting-edge technology and the newest Bloomberg product enhancements to developing our professional and leadership skills to understanding the latest regulatory changes, learning is at the heart of everything we do at Bloomberg.
On any given day, you’ll be working with learning professionals around the world, helping them use our learning management system to deliver high-quality, engaging learning to a diverse employee population.
You’re a problem-solver who loves to get to the root cause of an issue. You can define practical solutions to any challenge. You’re a details person, who’s organised and diligent about following established procedures. You’re curious about systems and processes and spend a lot of time thinking about better, faster ways to do things. You pride yourself on providing the highest standards of customer service in the work that you do.
The Learning Operations team has a global focus and works in close partnership with the broader HR Technology & Operations teams, HR Business Partners and HR Talent Partners, as well as training teams from each of our core business areas. Our shared mission is to develop our people, promote innovation in learning and drive operational efficiency. We play a pivotal role in running the enterprise-wide Cornerstone learning management system that provides access to a rich and varied library of learning content and development resources.
What’s in it for you:
Bloomberg invests enthusiastically in new and innovative learning technologies. As part of the Learning Operations team, you will have the opportunity to explore new solutions and help to shape our learning technology strategy. You will collaborate with a highly-engaged global team of learning and technology professionals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide administration support for our Learning Management System (Cornerstone), including content management, troubleshooting and reporting
- Resolve user support requests in a timely manner
- Partner closely with our LMS provider Cornerstone to fix and resolve issues as they occur
- Adhere to established best practices and procedures and maintain a sharp focus on data integrity and system governance
- Share your wealth of knowledge with the global business admin’s and front-line user support admin communities
You need to be able to:
- Deliver high-quality, responsive customer service to a diverse set of end users
- Build strong working relationships with key partners
- Prioritise and manage your time effectively across a range of tasks and projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment
You need to have:
- 3+ years’* experience administering the Cornerstone Learning Management System
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience collaborating on product enhancement or implementation projects
- A problem-solving, analytical mindset
- Experience designing and delivering systems training for end users
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role
We’d love to see:
- Familiarity with e-Learning technology, in particular SCORM and AICC
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org