Regional Audience Manager - Doha/Dubai
Posted Nov 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 111775
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
Named as “Hottest in Events” in Adweek’s 2021 Hotlist, Bloomberg Live creates dynamic news-driven events around the world. From intimate roundtables to multi-day festivals, Bloomberg Live brings virtual and in-person events to life across critical topics in business, policy, economics, technology, sustainability, equality, luxury and more.
We’re seeking an experienced Regional Audience Development Manager to join our innovative team. In this role, you’ll help structure compelling event marketing campaigns, recruit senior executives and government leaders for premier in-person events and develop relationships with key orgs and stakeholders to create world-class experiences for those attending the MENA region.
We’ll trust you to:
- Create audience invitation lists based on analysis of data from our existing audience database, segmenting data to ensure effective marketing to relevant audiences
- Create and manage multi-channel campaigns to acquire, engage and nurture event registrants and attendees for both in-person and virtual events
- Assist in authoring compelling copy for audience event invitations
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on bespoke invitations and tracking links for specific campaigns
- Identify third-party organizations and/or marketing partners to develop new audiences
- Travel to in-person events as needed and manage customer experience on-site
- Other related duties, as assigned
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years working in events, marketing or client management
- Experience working with CRM, registration or lead generation systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency working with technology collaboration tools and ability to pick up new technologies easily
- Strong attention to detail and good judgment when handling and processing sensitive information
- Comfortability cold-calling and communicating with senior executive teams, their communications teams and government agencies to attend in-person events
- Knowledge of government protocols and strong background regional institutions, corporations and government entities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and work across time zones with global counterparts
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple stakeholders quickly and efficiently
- Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
- Ability or desire to relocate to Doha/Dubai
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org