Enterprise Sales - Portfolio & Risk Analytics (PORT) Sales Relationship Manager - Tokyo
Posted Dec 14, 2022 - Requisition No. 112360
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics Sales team puts the industry’s most powerful Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our solutions help our clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
You're someone that understands the nuts and bolts of portfolio management, perhaps acquired at a buy-side firm or whilst working for another vendor. With a consultative approach, you’ll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how PORT and our indices will help them make the best investment and/or trading decisions.
Coupled with this technical knowledge will be an astute commercial mindset, meeting clients face-to-face on a regular basis and working to exceed sales metrics. You’ll also be an excellent communicator, well adept at giving product demonstrations and presentations to current clients and prospects.
We'll trust you to:
- Engage with new clients and expand the footprint of Bloomberg's Portfolio and Risk Analytics in Japan
- Manage client engagement and relationships particularly in the buy-side sector
- Collaborate with internal financial products groups to deliver the Bloomberg value proposition to such clients
- Achieve targets and agreed level of client engagement activities
- Communicate and effectively manage internal senior stakeholders and external portfolio manager clients
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You'll need to have:
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in or selling to the buy-side; or experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Equity and/or Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- A self-starter and proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
We'd love to see:
- Experience with acquiring customers by conveying complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way
Utilize exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg’s Enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.