Listed Derivatives Product Manager
Posted Jan 5, 2023 - Requisition No. 113112
The Listed Derivatives & Delta One business at Bloomberg is responsible for the Futures, Options & ETF data, analytics, functionality & workflow you’ll find in the Bloomberg Terminal. The Product Management team is responsible for setting the vision, strategy & execution of the business by working closely with our clients, as well as across internal departments and stakeholders in Sales, Engineering, UX, Marketing, CFO, Legal, Compliance, as well as senior management. We are looking to expand our business by hiring into our Product Management team to help us accelerate our plans to better service the Derivatives community.
We’ll Trust You to:
- Ensure Bloomberg offers outstanding workflows for the Listed Derivatives market
- Formulate and drive the business plan, product strategy, and execution of the plan
- Represent the business internally to senior management as well as to clients and the market
- Drive adoption of Bloomberg’s solutions within the Derivatives community globally
- Develop & maintain relationships with clients & strategic partners
- Identify & prioritize business opportunities, build pipeline, & drive revenue
- Handle Product Development including setting the direction for the product, providing requirements to Engineering & prioritizing work based on client feedback and strategic objectives
- Proactively identify and handle risk such as responding to regulatory and market landscape shifts You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience trading or investing in listed derivatives at an institutional level
- A solid understanding of market structure, trading workflows and their regional nuances
- The business acumen needed to drive and complete a global business plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to tell a story using data
- The ability to establish relationships and form consensus across departments
We’d Love to See:
- A strong sense of ownership & a hunger for driving business results
- A great teammate who can empower and encourage others towards a common objective
- Prior experience designing technology solutions for financial markets
- An understanding of Trading Technology including EMS, OMS, Exchanges & Regulated Venues
- Proficiency in project management, data analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Jira, MSProject, MSExcel, Python, Tableau, Bloomberg API)
- Familiarity with Agile project management and various methods such as Scrum
Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com