2023 Summer Media Internship - London
Posted Feb 23, 2023 - Requisition No. 113360
Bloomberg Media is the consumer-facing media division of Bloomberg L.P., reaching a premium audience of more than 100 million modern leaders around the world. Powered by unmatched global news, analysis and data superiority, Bloomberg Media delivers a trusted suite of content, products and strategic marketing services that connect audiences and partners to ideas and intelligence across every platform and every time zone.
Our interns will be embedded with one of our teams and work to complete projects over the course of the summer that have real impact on our business. Projects could be in the following areas: digital product, advertising, marketing, consumer subscriptions, streaming video, TV, corporate strategy, or brand strategy.
High performers who are graduating in spring 2024 will be considered for a full-time offer at the end of the internship.
You'll need to have:
- A passion for media; the ideal candidate should consume a range of media and have ideas about the future of the industry
- A strong record of achievement and impact in your past professional and educational endeavors
- Analytical horsepower (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driven curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in the business of media, through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, beginning in June 2023
What you’ll need to apply:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.