SAP BW & BI Developer, Finance and Administration
New York, NY
Posted Feb 27, 2023 - Requisition No. 114348
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do outstanding work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
The SAP BW & BI Developer is responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of Financial Planning and Management Reporting applications running on an SAP BW & BPC environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Build and maintain the BW backend architecture supporting the BW & BPC planning applications and reports
- Load master and transactional data to BW
- Fix immediate BW production issues
- Build and support reports and dashboards
- Work with business owners to understand requirements of financial planning applications and reports
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP BW backend design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years of HANA Modeling
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SAP BO Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office & Lumira
- Minimum 3 years of experience with one or more of these visualization tools: Tableau, Qlik, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related technology field
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in BPC Standard and EPM
- Knowledge of the SAP FI/CO modules
- Experience with Alteryx
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 150,000 - 185,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus