Research Contributions Account Manager
New York, NY
Posted Apr 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 114463
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Data business, we're responsible for supplying it. The Content Acquisition Business Management (CABM) department is responsible for managing, acquiring and integrating content and data from Exchanges, Brokers, Sell-side and other types of providers to drive the value of the Bloomberg Terminal and downstream products! Our Client Service team is responsible for acquiring and managing content which is then made available to our client base. For clients, who use Bloomberg daily, having the ability to access this content in one place makes their workflow more efficient and helps them make more informed decisions. For the contributors of the data, being able to deliver their content in a place that their clients actively operate ensures greater market presence and returns on their distribution efforts.
What’s the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Research Contributions Account Manager! Your role will be vital in supporting new and existing content providers to the Bloomberg terminal. You will be proactively working with content providers daily to ensure content is delivered in a timely and effective manner. In order to do this, you will need to build strong and lasting relationships with these institutions, have a deep understanding of the technology they use, their goals and challenges and offer outstanding support to them. You will work closely with other business areas to set company strategy around contributed content and ensure your account strategy is aligned with it.
We’ll trust you to:
- Hit monthly client touch target metrics
- Keep all outstanding support tickets up to date
- Resolve all new support and implementation tickets within the stated SLA
- Use data to understand what your brokers' needs are
- Devise a game plan for the brokers within your portfolio to show how you will improve their presence on the Bloomberg platform
- Support all clients of the Bloomberg research platform via our ADSK platform
You'll need to have:
- Ability to lead and support key accounts, helping them maintain and improve custom systems related to content dissemination
- Experience managing relationships on a technical and business level
- Ability to develop your own ideas and strategies for your accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work directly with customers
- Excellent customer service mentality while supporting a wide range of client queries via Bloomberg Help desk
- Effective prioritization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Capability to find technical solutions to help automate our clients’ workflows and make our internal processes more efficient
- Experience in utilizing business intelligence to help spot trends, identify gaps and areas for product and content improvements
- An entrepreneurial approach with the confidence to challenge the status quo and a real desire to improve practices and processes
- A collaborative attitude and ability to work with a global team of motivated Product Managers, Technical Account Managers, Content Specialists and Engineering teams to improve our products and exceed our customers' expectations
- Keen interest in the financial markets
We’d love to see:
- Experience in data analytics tools; SQL, Python, business intelligence tools or similar
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 75,000 - 95,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus