Fixed Income Customer Support and Market Project Representative (6 Month Contract) - Singapore
Posted Apr 17, 2023 - Requisition No. 115578
Bloomberg runs on data, and in the Data team we're responsible for acquiring it and providing it to our clients. We collect, analyze, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal - the facts and figures which ultimately move the financial markets. We apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow efficiencies, and we implement technology solutions to enhance our systems, products and processes - and all this while providing platinum customer support to our clients.
We are seeking a number of highly motivated individuals to join our team on a 6 month temporary contract. Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg. This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career with us.
As a fixed income customer support and market project representative, we will expect you to:
- Understand, process, and manage fixed income data
- Provide high quality customer support via email or chat
- Contribute to various projects with a diverse team
- Tackle new challenges
The role will cover: Customer Support, Process and Manage fixed income data, Ad hoc projects to tackle client demands.
If you are driven to learn more about how and why the financial market moves, especially in the Fixed Income space, then you're just the person we are looking for to join the team. We are responsible for managing, interpreting, and enhancing Fixed Income data. As one of the largest datasets on the Terminal, managing Fixed Income data in an accurate and timely manner is key to service our clients.
What you can expect from this opportunity?
You will first be onboarded with a Training program to build the foundation of Bloomberg knowledge. You will then develop Fixed Income knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs, and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The training will teach you financial concepts, data, and the functions of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal.
We will trust you to:
- Develop and increase fixed income knowledge
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and logically tackle problems
- Contribute insights and innovative thinking to projects and tasks outside of day-to-day work
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor or/and Master degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast pace changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in client facing environment
We'd love to see:
- A background in fixed income markets
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Fluency in another language (Thai/Vietnamese)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
*Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.