Latam Costumer Financial Services - Accounts Receivable
Posted Apr 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 115681
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people, and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a fast-paced team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in São Paulo, the team is responsible for the whole LatAm and Central America region.
What is in it for you?
You will be responsible for ensuring the collection of aged receivables, receipt of invoices and timely application of payments.
You will work alongside internal departments to answer client queries and bringing them to a resolution.
You will work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and invoice disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain positive relationships with our customers by providing excellent service.
- Be accountable for a sizable collections portfolio and meet specific, targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables.
- Be responsible for reconcile payments, process tax certificates, credits, customer refunds and write-offs.
- Collaborate with our internal Sales, Contracts, Installations and Billing Teams in order to resolve outstanding issues.
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve complex problems while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility within a constantly changing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Fluency in English.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent and relevant experience in accounting operations, corporate collections, and/or Accounts Receivable.
- Proven ability at successfully managing a large-scale account portfolio.
- Previous experience in a customer service or client-facing role.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Interest in Finance and/or Accounting.
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.