Supplier Onboarding Analyst - Finance & Administration
New York, NY
Posted May 2, 2023 - Requisition No. 115988
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What's the role?
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
The Supplier Onboarding Management Services team is a part of our Procure to Pay department. We are based in New York supporting global operations working with North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC vendors and internal users. We are responsible for the end-to-end process for all vendor setup, enablement of E-Invoicing solutions as well as providing governance to vendor onboarding requirements while maintaining risk and controls compliance. In addition, we have data ownership responsibilities over SAP vendor management domain as well as providing expertise in compliance and policy enforcement. We are dedicated to supporting all business areas and key stakeholders across the company. As a successful Supplier Onboarding Analyst, you ensure due diligence and controls are upheld during the entire supplier creation and maintenance lifecycle.
We’ll trust you to:
- Guide suppliers through cross-functional onboarding processes from a process, technology and policy perspective
- Ensure all suppliers are accurately vetted, and they understand how to transact using our invoice submission channels
- Manage all vendor related inquires effectively and adhere to departmental KPIs/SLAs while maintaining risk and controls and providing outstanding customer service
- Understand the importance of executing established operational control and can do so effectively
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all our partners via our internal ticketing system (i.e., vendors, Business Units, Accounts Payable, Risk teams)
- Participate in ad-hoc project work or request as needed by team leader
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of proven experience in the Procure to Pay domain
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Compliance or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven previous experience in Supplier Onboarding/Enablement functions or similar roles
- Acute eye for detail ensuring all work is performed with the highest levels of accuracy and all required forms of due diligence are upheld
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve complex problems while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize quickly in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated professional, tactful problem solving, business writing and presentation skills with personal presence to interface with corporate decision makers
We'd love to see:
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and/or Portuguese
- Customer Service experience
- SAP and/or Ariba proficiency
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 70,000 - 85,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus