Enterprise Data – EMEA Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Posted May 9, 2023 - Requisition No. 116136
Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) is continuing to experience a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organisation and distribution of content around financial firms. With ground-breaking innovation across Bloomberg products, we work in partnership with our clients by taking out the heavy lifting, enabling them to do more with less.
As Enterprise Data continues to enjoy success and year on year revenue growth, we have a spot open to join the Sales Development team in EMEA. This job is perfect for an individual keen to work on sales and specialise in our suite of data and technology solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation, new business strategies and marketing, managing relationships with assigned accounts as well as hunting for growth opportunities. The career path from the Sales Development role is generally to our Generalist or Specialist teams, with more focused coverage on key accounts in a region, or wider opportunities within the group.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate and progress sales leads and pipeline
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing accounts
- Proactively prospect within your assigned region via calls, meetings and events
- Foster new and existing relationships with your clients to be seen as a trusted business partner
- Collaborate internally to build strategies for generating new business
- Stay informed about the evolving financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with a fast pace, changing environment with clear sales targets
- Fluency in German
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org