Enterprise Sales - Sell-side Risk Sales - Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Aug 29, 2023 - Requisition No. 118436
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across a client’s entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure, and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
As a risk sales account manager you'll be responsible for maintaining relationships and managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions and Bloomberg Valuation Service (BVAL) to sell-side clients, ranging from small regional organisations to newly established digital banks to large global banks. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for working with our existing clients to nurture deeper relationships and develop new revenue streams. You will do this by building pipeline across both product lines and converting it into sales, increasing the awareness of these products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers, and providing actionable feedback to management and product teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Confidently build a community around our risk solutions within the sell-side industry
- Identify market trends and new regulations, demonstrating how these impact our clients business
- Lead enterprise sales engagements alongside multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Be an effective partner to our clients by developing an in-depth knowledge of what they do and their key objectives, and positioning our products at multiple phases of your engagement
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of client facing experience working in a financial services or a financial technology company
- Prior working experience supporting or selling Bloomberg Enterprise products, or similar financial markets technology solutions
- Minimum 1 year experience in derivative markets, in the capacity of an account manager, sales professional or market participant
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Proven experience of both account management and business development
- Strong understanding of Sell-side and risk management workflows
- Bring a "can do" attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree or degree-equivalent qualifications
We'd love to see:
- Additional language capabilities (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai, Tagalog etc) to work with our clients across APAC
- Experience working in risk management roles
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients, and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Find out more here:
Singapore | www.bloomberg.com/singapore
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.