Enterprise Services - Post Trade Implementation Specialist - Tokyo
Posted Nov 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 121674
The Post Trade Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, integration, and deployment of our Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA), Regulatory Reporting (BRRS) and Compliance (BCS) solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform transaction cost analysis on their trades, perform regulatory reporting and surveillance across all asset classes and multiple jurisdictions, and monitor and perform archival on communication and trade data. We partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We then work with the client and our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional on-boarding experience.
What's the role?
The Post Trade Implementation team is responsible for:
- Working with Sales to analyze a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps, and propose our solution. This will include scoping the solution and presenting it to the client as well as communicating dependencies and additional requirements to the Product teams
- Managing the implementation of new sales in line with standard procedures, working with the client’s project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfill their firm’s objectives to exacting timelines
- Ensuring our new clients are on-boarded and configured to maximize the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Defining internal implementation procedures and operational processes of any new product, functions, and workflow
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Identifying opportunities to expand the product franchise within the client once the implementation has completed
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines, driving them to completion through agreement with the client and support from internal teams where necessary
- Drive transparency and consistency by clear communication and production of engagement-specific documentation - Define and promote standard methodologies for project management and implementation of Bloomberg solutions
- Keep up to date with the latest market reforms and our latest product releases and to continue to challenge yourself in finding out how our various offerings can resolve client needs
- Leverage your superb knowledge and relationship building skills to build and maintain credible relationships with partners and clients - Have a strong understanding of all the asset classes that the various Bloomberg solutions can support and the markets that are in your region
- Own each assigned complex and strategic engagement, acting as the primary day-to-day project management point person working across multiple internal groups and external vendors, driving tasks through to completion within tight deadlines
You’ll need to have:
- Business proficiency in Japanese
- Project management experience, including developing detailed project plans and working across multiple internal groups, external vendors, and clients
- Experience supporting or working with trading and/or compliance workflows
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology
- Proven experience in both independent and collaborative working environments in a fast moving business
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems with a keen eye for detail and a meticulous level of precision
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We’d love to see:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated history of scoping engagements and gathering requirements
- Prior experience in the TCA, Regulatory Reporting or Compliance space
- An in-depth understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, FX and/or OTC
- Proven experience understanding and defining complex workflows
- Proven experience leading client-facing engagements
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Tokyo | www.bloomberg.com/tokyo
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.