Global Customer Support Representative
Posted Jul 21, 2009 - Requisition No. 23710
Bloomberg is the world's most trusted source of information for businesses and professionals. Bloomberg combines innovative technology with unmatched analytic, data, news, display and distribution capabilities, to deliver critical information via the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service and multimedia platforms. Bloomberg's media services cover the world with more than 2,200 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. The BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® 24-hour network delivers smart television to more than 240 million homes. BLOOMBERG RADIO® services broadcast via SIRIUS XM Radio and 1worldspaceTM satellite radio globally and on WBBR 1130AM in New York. The award-winning monthly BLOOMBERG MARKETS® magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine and the BLOOMBERG.COM® financial news and information Web site provide news and insight to businesses and investors.
- Provide superior customer service to our clients on inbound phone calls.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company
- Fluency in English + Japanese, Cantonese/Mandarin, or Korean
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Experience in a call center environment a plus
- Ability to work weekends and holidays