Bloomberg Research Product: Research Editor
Posted Jan 10, 2011 - Requisition No. 28531
Bloomberg is seeking an experienced Research Editor to help launch a new global product, Bloomberg Industries.
Responsible for preparation and editing of equity publication products for display and distribution to clients. Managing ongoing production of dashboards and publications and maintains quality control. Develops research standards and ensures standards are met. Uses seasoned and proven judgment in research and publishing to contribute to the formation of the product and firm strategy.
- Considerable editorial and production experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of equity research communication formats (particularly written communication) or financial news experience; preference for experience editing online content
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with analysts or journalists to develop and leverage themes
- Ability to work with many types of people
- Bachelor¿s Degree or equivalent experience
- Working Knowledge of Bloomberg Professional Service a plus
Bloomberg is the world's most trusted source of information for businesses and
professionals. Bloomberg combines innovative technology with unmatched analytic, data, news, display and distribution capabilities, to deliver critical information via the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service and multimedia platforms. Bloomberg's media services cover the world with more than 2,200 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. The BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® 24-hour network delivers smart television to more than 240 million homes. BLOOMBERG RADIO® services broadcast via SIRIUS XM Radio and 1worldspaceTM satellite radio globally and on WBBR 1130AM in New York. The award-winning monthly BLOOMBERG MARKETS® magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine and the BLOOMBERG.COM® financial news and information Web site provide news and insight to businesses and investors.