Japanese Translator - Freelance
New York, NY
Posted Nov 4, 2016 - Requisition No. 55440
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Daybreak team is looking for a Japanese translator/editor to join our news team in New York. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You’ll be responsible for the selection, translation and editing of stories. Daybreak is Bloomberg's flagship morning news briefing we need your help to expand this product to a larger market of Japanese speakers.
We’ll look for:
- Translating, editing or reporting experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of international financial markets
- Strong English-Japanese translation skills
- Relevant experience in a business news service. Minimum 3 years is a plus
If this sounds like you:
- Apply! If you’re a match, we’ll be in touch with next steps