Core Product - Account Manager, Sell Side OMS - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 16, 2016 - Requisition No. 55674
Bloomberg Sell-Side Execution & Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS), for sell-side equity firms, delivers global order and execution management solutions for front-end sales and trading, and middle and back office operations. SSEOMS is integrated with the core Bloomberg Professional service to offer a robust and complete order management system that allows for optimization of workflow, increased direct market access, management of risk and compliance, and improved operational efficiency.
What’s the role?
As a key member of the SSEOMS Account Management team, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional service to our clients, building deep relationships, generating leads and driving adoption and revenue. You'll work closely with your customers to gain a deep understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build fruitful partnerships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends.
You’ll be competent in articulating the short and long term vision of our products and services, and be able to relate these with client aspirations and concerns. You’ll demonstrate credibility with a deep understanding of the sell side community, products uses, technology, operational workflow and trading activities of cash equities and/or listed derivatives.
You will need to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their business and enterprise needs before recommending solutions. You’ll also establish and maintain trusted relationships with influencers at multiple levels, enabling you to drive usage, promote product adoption, and mitigate removals.
The position is based in Hong Kong may require continental travel.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with Core sales and other ancillary businesses to uncover growth opportunities within client base
- Lead regional and global sales initiatives to engage customers to continually partner with the SSEOMS business
- Partner with your customers to design and execute gap analysis
- Create account plans and execute on strategies to increase presence of SSEOMS
- Build and progress your pipeline of opportunities accurately and effectively, achieving or exceeding targets and metrics
- Seek out and develop trusted partnerships with decision makers and influencers to gain strategic positioning to maximize commercial potential
- Execute the KYC process, in as far as knowledge of customer's technology and workflows, their business goals, timelines, concerns and decision making process
- Understand key competitors and position our products advantages
You’ll need to have:
- Extensive client relationship management experience and/or sales experience
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and experience in engaging with senior Trading, Sales, Middle and Back office, Technology, E-Commerce and C-Suite executives
- Understanding of cash equity and listed derivative trading and operational activities of sell-side firms, products uses, technology and trends
- Experience working with OMS/EMS
- A consultative approach, with good listening skills and an ability to understand client’s needs at an enterprise level
- A commercial mindset, skilled at uncovering opportunity and building strategy within your client base, collaborating internally across multiple teams
We’d also love to see:
- Experience working with tier 1 and 2 institutions
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.