Bloomberg Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) deliver global order and execution management solutions for front-end sales and trading and middle and back office operations. SSEOMS offers an integrated suite of solutions including: idea generation, liquidity management and electronic order flow; market execution, positions and P&L and risk management; compliance and middle and back office operations. With SSEOMS, you can optimize your workflow, increase direct market access, manage risk and compliance, and improve operational efficiency.
What's the role?
We are handing you the keys to drive and enhance our complex software sales with large financial institutions. You'll be responsible for growing new business, client engagement and service, and partnering with clients to help achieve business goals and while achieving value through our technology solutions.
As a Sales Representative we’ll trust you to:
- Implement the enterprise sales strategy for SSEOMS to increase client base, revenue, usage and adoption opportunities.
- Exemplify Enterprise/Value Selling approach with the need to understand the connections between SSEOMS and other Bloomberg solutions to bring the total solution to our clients.
- Clear and transparent pipeline management
- Collaborate closely with other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation.
- Be responsible for your individual annual sales targets.
- Effectively communicate requirements with our Product and R&D teams.
- Initiate, build and drive relationships across client organizations to ensure that all partners are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- Work hard AND be accessible, responsive and approachable
The best sales professionals at Bloomberg embody the agility and uniqueness that makes Bloomberg such a dynamic company, to qualify you'll need to have the following:
- Enterprise selling experience
- Experience of OMS/EMS software and have an intimate knowledge of Tier 1/Tier 2 Equity and Equity Derivative business unit structures and their work-flows
- Be client facing and possess effective communication skills
- Deep understanding of the sell-side and the broader financial markets
- Desire to dig deep into client work-flows
During the interview process we would love to hear about:
- Your experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- Your strong presentation and communication skills
- Your ability to manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Your Enterprise Selling exposure
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.