Communications Specialist, Bloomberg Media
New York, NY
Posted Mar 2, 2017 - Requisition No. 57289
You are an experienced PR professional. You have the skills to develop strategic plans and execute public relations activities for our Media business. On any given day you may be be responsible for media business/trade communications, pro-active messaging, pitching and responding to press inquiries and occasional news content and news product promotion. You'll work closely with the business and news teams to write pitches and come up with strategic plans for the business side. You are someone who likes to collaborate and be part of a team.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5+ relevant P.R. experience
- The ability to strategically plan and proactively pitch to media contacts
- Strong ability to work well with reporters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast paced global environment to meet strict deadlines
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we believe you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel “Inside Bloomberg” www.youtube.com/InsideBloomberg
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status