Posted Jul 28, 2017 - Requisition No. 59791
Bloomberg runs on data. In the Global Data team, we're responsible for supplying it - which also means we solve problems. On any given day, we identify ways we can make the company's processes and software more efficient. And help Bloomberg's prestigious help desk answer complex client questions. And isolate, collect, and process billions of data points, too.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starters to join the Entity Exchange (KYC) data team. You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the data collection effort and team procedures and process.
We operate in the Know Your Customer (KYC) space with a secure, permission-based platform to streamline the document exchange needs of a tightly defined ecosystem. Key features will include a Bloomberg Professional and web front end, content delivery via screens and feeds, entitlement management, auto-populated broker forms and robust audit trail. Additionally the KYC renewal cycle will now be driven by the Bloomberg platform, rather than by each Broker relationship.
In this role, you will extract data from documents and forms and tag this in our data model with automated notifications. Through the Bloomberg KYC platform, you will help onboard new clients, fund entities and products, in addition to the management of the renewal cycle and remediation due to policy and regulatory changes.
We'll trust you to:
- Collect data and normalize all KYC documents
- Assist in building a workflow process for analyst team
- Define quality measurements, business rules, and logic checks
- Communicate with clients during onboarding process.
- Work with clients to ensure data is represented correctly and delivered on a timely basis
- Work across internal groups with various stakeholders including sales and business
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 2 - 4+ years' experience in building new product
- Experience working with R&D on developing data management and workflow tools
- Experience with client interactions is highly preferred
- Comfort with a "startup" environment
- Dedication to enhancing and developing products
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, and teamwork skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant experience in a client service, sales support or marketing role at a hedge or mutual fund is desirable but not required.
We'd love to see:
- Basic understanding of Hedge Funds
- Deep understanding of extraction technology
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
In the meantime feel free to have a look at this:https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/global-data/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.