2018 Software Engineer - Summer Internship
Posted Aug 29, 2017 - Requisition No. 61276
Bloomberg's global community of engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them.
What's in it for you?
We are deeply proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. As an engineering intern you will lead on projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. You’ll become an expert on the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance. In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other placement students and interns.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science.
- Be passionate about technology and have an eagerness to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We want people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively. Race, religion, sex, nationality, and other labels have nothing to do with it.
If you have a disability and you need help with our application process, please email us at email@example.com.