Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, authoritative opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our Media Sales & Marketing teams are agile, dynamic, and original. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
The Marketing Manager will drive initiatives for both our trade customers and media consumers across Asia Pacific to Bloomberg Media's portfolio of properties (including television, digital, mobile, social, magazines and Bloomberg-produced live events. This role will be responsible for building and executing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns which help to build our media revenues and support Bloomberg's position as the most influential business media brand in the world. The role is based in Hong Kong and reports to the Head of Media Marketing.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with Bloomberg Media Group's APAC management team to prepare consumer and trade marketing strategies and plans on an ongoing basis
- Lead development, production and execution of campaigns from conceptualization, briefing creative agency (including designers, photographers), to market execution and performance measurement
- Be responsible for integrated pan-regional and country specific media plans for both trade and consumer audiences across relevant media platforms (Including media buying and negotiation as applicable)
- Support and collaborate with the media sales team to generate, support and execute client campaign linked marketing support
- Build and own an ongoing events calendar for Bloomberg Media that will deliver Bloomberg with valuable brand association for our regional trade & consumer business audiences and support media sales revenue.
- Handle negotiation and execution of event partnerships for the media group (incorporating on-ground brand visibility, Talent participation and editorial access
- Manage relationships with commercial entities (e.g buildings) accessing Bloomberg media products.
- Manage ongoing relationships for Bloomberg media with partners and ensure that these partnerships continue to be relevant and efficient.
- Handle marketing relationship with local Bloomberg-branded media entities across the Asia Pacific.
- Evaluate external speaking and moderating opportunities for team of media personalities and management.
- Ensure all media marketing activities are in-line with both business goals and the broader corporate editorial and brand priorities.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience and have demonstrated strong success in running trade and consumer media campaigns, particularly digital campaigns.
- Bachelors degree and above
- Fluent English is critical and a second Asian language would be a distinct advantage
- A broad business background with an ability to juggle a variety of marketing goals and tasks as well as, financial, systems and operational management issues
- An understanding of complex business issues and strategies, particularly in people-intensive organization
- Strong written English skills in order to undertake the writing of a range of trade and consumer marketing materials (including ad copy) which will be both relevant and compelling for our target audiences
- The ability to communicate openly and effectively both internally and externally
- The ability to establish and build close working relationships within our regional and global media organization and with executives throughout the company
- Strong personal credibility and EQ
- Well organized and ability to multi task
- A self-motivated team player who is an independent thinker
- Prepared to roll sleeves up and is hands-on
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. Well get in touch with you to let you know the next steps- but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloombergmedia.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.